Laura is an Associate for the Firm in the Customs Law & Trade and Tax practices. She is a lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and has experience advising national and international clients in business integration processes, support of tax planning processes of national companies. She has participated in projection and negotiation of different types of civil and commercial contracts.
- 2020- present – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2018 – Lawyer, Unión Navas Arbouin S.A.S, Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2017 – Coordinator, Asociación Colombiana de Derecho de la Competencia, Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2016 – Intern, Superintendencia de Sociedades, Insolvency Proceedings Office, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2019 – Recognition “Orden al Mérito Académico Javeriano” owing to outstanding academic performance during her law studies.