Natalia is Partner and leads the Tax area of practice for the Firm. Natalia has more than 15 years of experience advising on national and territorial tax matters. Furthermore, she has extensive experience in administrative proceedings and litigation before the Contentious Administrative Jurisdiction in tax matters and in support of tax planning processes of national companies in the real and financial sector. She has participated in business integration processes between national companies or between national and foreign companies, from the tax perspective of operations in the stages of preparation of due diligence and contractual negotiation.
She has 5 years of experience working directly in the tax departments of several of the most recognized oil and gas companies in Colombia, which gives her extensive knowledge of the tax issues of companies in this sector. Likewise, her practice has involved companies and entities from many other sectors such as the insurer, financial, automotive, mass consumer product manufacturing, among others. She has also been an assistant professor and professor of various classes at the University College of Nuestra Señora del Rosario.
- 2018-present – Partner, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2015-2018 – Tax Leader, Frontera Energy Colombia, Tax Department, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2013-2015 – Professional 1, Ecopetrol, Tax Planning and Advisory Unit, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2002-2013 – Senior Lawyer, Mauricio A. Plazas Vega Abogados y Cia. S en C., Bogotá, Colombia
- Recognition of area: Leaders League 2019, Tax Law – Corporate Tax (Recommended)