Oscar is Senior Associate for the Firm in the Employment & Pensions practice. He has more than 8 years of experience advising national and international clients in individual and collective labour business.
Oscar has experience as litigant lawyer at the Colombian courts in labour and social security lawsuits. In addition, he has advised health and oil&gas companies as in-house lawyer. He has participated in collective negotiation with the unions and also, he has participated as an auditor in due diligence process.
He is a lawyer graduated from the Externado University and he has two specializations from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana in Employment Law and Universidad Sergio Arboleda in Evidence Law.
- 2019- present, – Associate, CMS Rodríguez-Azuero, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2019 – Social Security and Conciliation Diploma Professor, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2018- 2019 – Human Talent Superintendent, Colombian Shared Services S.A.S., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2017-2018 –Litigant Lawyer, Guerrero&Asociados S.A.S., Bogotá, Colombia
- 2013-2017 – Lawyer, Keralty Group, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2012-2013 – Litigant lawyer and auditor lawyer, Godoy Cordoba Abogados S.A.S., Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2011-2012 – Legal Adviser, C.I. Milpa S.A., Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2010-2011 – Lawyer, Álvarez, Lievano & Laserna Abogados S.A.S., Bogotá, Colombia