CMS Rodríguez-Azuero posted a news page in Dinero Magazine (Lawyers Special 2018), one of the most recognized business publications in Colombia. In this piece (only available in Spanish) you can read about the evolution our Firm has had in the past months:
- Our affiliation with CMS
- The incorporation of our new Partner Karl Mutter, who launched the Sanitary Regulation and Intellectual Property areas.
- The incorporation of our new Partner Jacques Simhon, who launched the Corporate Criminal Law area.
- The incorporation of our new Partner Natalia Guerrero, head of the Tax practice.
- Carolina Arenas´ promotion to Partner, who now leads the Commercial and Dispute Resolution areas.
- The inauguration of our Employment & Pensions area on October 2017.
Revista Dinero, Especial de Abogados, Edition546, July 20th 2018, page 57