We share our Tax Bulletin No. 7 from December 2018 to January 2019 with the latest decisions and opinions released by the Administrative Tribunal of Cundinamarca and the Tax Authority, in connection with national and local taxes, and tax procedure.
The complete Bulletin is found only in Spanish in the below PDF, because of many domestic tax terms we are unable to translate for you. However, please find below the main subjects we will be speaking of in the Bulletin. If you are interested to find out more information, do not hesitate to contact.
1. Tax provisions
- Colombian Congress in forces the tax bill. Expedition and approval of Law 1943 of 2018.
- Issuance of Decree 2442 of 2018. The Colombian Tax Authority sets the dates to file the tax returns.
- The Bogotá local tax authority has issued the “Resolución DCG-000190” by means of which is settles the dates to file the returns of the taxes administrated by it.
- The Colombian Tax Authority issued the “Resolución 000056” of 2018 indicating the value of the Colombian tax unity for fiscal year 2019.
- Colombian tax Authority issues Resolutions 000004 by means of which it provides the forms to file some tax returns during fiscal year 2019.
- Colombian tax Authority issues Resolutions 000005 by means of which it provides the forms to file the customs returns during fiscal year 2019.
2. Tax Authorities rulings
- The Colombian Tax Authority has issued ruling number 1543 of 2018 by means of which it establishes the statute of limitations according with provisions of Law 1819 of 2016.