03 December 2014, 08:30 -
CMS Prague and Pedersen & Partners are delighted to invite you to a panel discussion taking place on Wednesday, 3rd December 2014 at The Augustine Hotel in Prague from 08:30 a.m.
A panel of experts will explore the latest developments in the energy sector, future anticipated opportunities and challenges on the market in the Czech Republic and in the wider region.
The discussion will be in English and participation is free of charge (by invitation only - please register by Tuesday, 25th November).
- Future outlook for investment in electricity generation and transmission in Central Eastern Europe;
- The current environment for investments in the Czech energy sector; and
- Trends in the EU regulatory regime and what they mean for the energy sector.
- Monika Kubičková - Principal, Pedersen & Partners
- Pavel Šolc - Deputy Minister, Ministry of Industry & Trade
- Pavel Cyrani - Chief Strategy Officer, Board of Directors, ČEZ
- Jakub Skavroň - Director M&A, EPH
- Michal Šnobr - Investor / Analyst, J&T
- Max Wandler - Director, Energy Competence Centre, Česká spořitelna
- Michael White - Partner, EnerCap Capital Partners
- Lukáš Janíček - Partner, Head of Energy, Projects and Construction, CMS Prague