Property transactions “made by CMS Germany”
Our team specialises in all matters related to real estate transactions. This applies to all aspects of the acquisition, sale and financing of properties, both in the context of share deals and asset deals. We also support our clients with regard to asset management of their property portfolios.
The transactions on which we have advised in recent years have a total value of many billions of euro and include a range of headline deals.
Our "Real Estate service" portfolio
- Property transactions
- Asset and share deals, individual or portfolio transactions as well as sale and leaseback
- Buyer and seller due diligence
- Design, negotiation and conclusion of leases
- Design and negotiation of the LOI and purchase agreement
- Support for completion
- Tax structuring of the acquisition
- Legal asset management
- Strategic advice on restructuring the tenant portfolio
- Legal advice on disputes with tenants
- Legal support for conversions and refurbishments
- Dividing up residential property and selling it off (notarial aspects in particular)
- Real estate finance
- Acquisition finance
- Regulatory law issues
- Negotiating with banks
- Structuring real estate funds
How our expertise can help you
Our teams work across multiple locations, areas of law and national borders. Together with our comprehensive service portfolio, this means we always have the capacity required to ensure that large and time-critical transactions are handled promptly and efficiently.
What others say about us
"Frequently recommended law firm for real estate law, a leading player with regard to the key market trends."