Clients have used us as their legal advisor for international investments for many years and we offer a full range of services through our over 70 offices. We share the ambition and drive of Israeli enterprises. Our solutions help them to succeed at home and to reach out into markets across Europe and beyond.
We advise our Israeli clients at every stage as they establish and grow their business interests and develop connections in the European markets. The Israel Desk includes partners and lawyers with strong business connections both locally and internationally, covering sectors such as IT, media and the life sciences, but also real estate and manufacturing.
As a hub for innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Israel is of key importance to CMS. It is our aim to support Israeli investment in Germany and Europe. As an innovative law firm that acts as thought leader and a major player in new products and sectors, such as e-mobility, the Internet and new media, we are well placed to help Israeli businesses entering our home markets. Across the CMS network, local lawyers will support you in your investment activities.
How we can help you
Do you want to establish or grow your business interests and develop connections internationally? You will receive practical advice in your chosen language from experienced, knowledgeable and business-savvy legal and tax advisors.
We can help you at every stage:
- Acquisition process
- Due diligence
- Form and content of transaction documents
- Acquisition of family-owned businesses
- Public takeovers / squeeze-outs
- Merger clearance and regulatory approvals
- Real estate transactions
- Property transactions
- Legal asset management
- Real estate finance
- Acquisition finance and corporate loans
- Real estate finance
- Structuring finance transactions
- Drafting / negotiating term sheets, loan and collateral agreements
- Legal opinions and other expert reports
Establishing and running your business
- Digital business
- Licensing and protection of IP rights
- Compliance check for new business models (intellectual property, competition, etc.)
- E-commerce and online marketing
- Data-related advice, including data protection, big data and data security
- Technology litigation
- Corporate law
- Legal formation and ongoing support
- D&O liability
- Commercial advice
- Commercial law
- Tax law
- Dispute resolution
- Labour law, including expatriate and immigration advice
- Distribution and competition law
- Real estate law
- Public law
How you benefit from CMS
- Seamless service: Our Israel Desk offers high-level, specialist advice from a single source, efficiently and without language barriers.
- Cultural understanding: We have a deep understanding of German and Israeli corporate culture and the business ties between the two countries.
- Up-to-date professional development: Our Israel Desk advisors address topical issues involving German-Israeli legal and economic relations via a range of publications and speaking engagements.