Internships and "V.I.E." (international volunteer programme) are preferred routes to join our firm. Every year, more than half of the employees we hire, on average, are former interns!
We offer three to six month internships in one of the firm’s many legal fields.
- CV-based selection
- Cover letter
- Initial interview with the Human Resources Department
- Second interview with the relevant teams
- Two-year master’s degree (Master II)
- Dual education is a plus: legal training with a diploma from a “grande école” (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP-EAP, EM Lyon, EDHEC, Sciences-Po Paris or LLM)
- For end-of-study interns: CRFPA diploma
- Fluent English
- A team player and client-oriented