As business becomes more global, taxation is becoming an increasingly complex issue in all countries. Taxation is now a core consideration in the decision-making process, and companies must have a real national and international taxation strategy covering both direct and indirect taxes. These same trends are affecting people as well as companies
Our Practice Areas
- General taxation of private and state-owned enterprises including handling tax disputes
- Patrimonial taxation
- Taxation of national and international mergers & acquisitions and restructuring
- Taxation in the financial sector
- Property taxation
- Transfer pricing
- Local taxes
- Non-salary benefits (stock options, incentive schemes, etc.)
- Co-operation between lawyers specialising in each area of taxation and in other areas of law.
- Collective expertise acquired from more than 80 years of experience and practice in the most complex of taxation issues.
- Risk management: with our skills and expertise, we provide clients with effective and reliable advice on their strategic and tactical choices.
- Supportive relationship with our clients in their dealings with the tax authorities and in pre-litigation and litigation procedures.
- Ability to handle a client’s overall tax strategy, both national and international, through our international network of offices and partner firms in CMS
We advise medium-sized companies and major groups in all business sectors, as well as public organisations, local authorities and individuals.