CMS' Spanish-based firm, CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo, employs more than 100 lawyers located in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville, and is regarded as one of the most prestigious in the Spanish market, striving to establish a close working relationship with clients in order to fully understand their needs and offer innovative solutions in all areas of law.
- 1927 Founded by Antonio Melchor de las Heras.
- 1958 Incorporated as a company.
- 2002 Name change to Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo.
- 2005 Incorporation into the CMS organisation.
- Total workforce: > 150 professionals.
- Lawyers in Spain > 100.
- Three offices in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona and Seville).
- Large number of Ibex 35 listed clients.
From the airport
There are several ways to get to our office from Seville airport:
- A taxi will take around 20 minutes.
- The EA bus (leaving from outside of the terminal) will take you to within an eight-minute walk of the office from the "Metro San Bernardo" stop.
From the train station
There are two ways to get to our office from Santa Justa station* (long distance and AVE train station):
- A taxi will take 10 minutes.
- Bus number 28 takes you to within a 10-minute walk of the office from the "Facultad de Empresariales" stop (calle Ramón y Cajal) and the journey takes 21 minutes.
*Some trains stop at San Bernardo station. The office is an eight-minute walk from the station.
Avenida Diego Martínez Barrio 10