We have developed a rare and innovative practice and expertise in listed and non-listed corporate law. As such, we deal with all complex issues, particularly equity operations (capital transactions, issuing securities, etc.), reorganisations and restructuring (mergers, contributions, cross-border mergers, international reorganisations, etc.), profit-sharing mechanisms for managers and executives, company governance, and financial markets law (regulated information, market transactions, ECM, DCM, etc.).
Our cross-functional and specialised teams will accompany lsted companies of all sizes, companies in the phase of pre-initial public offering or providers of investment services in:
Reorganisations and restructuring operations :
- mergers, contributions, cross-border mergers, international reorganizations, corporate finance transactions, etc.
Optimisation of corporate governance and shareholder advice:
- Structuring of directors’ pay and retirement plans
- Structuring shareholders’ agreements and joint actions
Annual and daily management of market obligations:
- Advice regarding financial communications
- Drafting of registration documents and annual reports, preparation of General Meetings
Issues related to initial public offering:
- Advice on public offerings of debt instruments and securities
- Detailed consideration of the appropriate financial marketand type of issue
Public offering management:
- Public offer, block purchase, public buy-back offer – squeeze out, Public to private, Private investment in public equity (PIPE)
- Advice for companies targeted by takeover bids
Management of pre-litigation and litigation steps:
- Prevention of insider trading and misconduct
- Pre-litigation strategy, assistance in control of investigation and hearing stages, and in cases of conflicts between shareholders
We have developed a specific and relevant expertise regarding family businesses (SMEs) and their shareholders, and offer cross-disciplinary advisory services that cover your needs in terms of family governance, handover of the company, succession, and inheritance tax.
Alongside our tax department's expertise, our law firm relies on a team of specialist inheritance lawyers and on the advice of other industry players (notaries, private banks, etc.).