Taxation is becoming an increasingly complex issue in all countries given the globalisation of business. Taxation is now a key factor in the decision-making process and companies must have a national and international taxation strategy covering both direct and indirect taxes. The same trends are affecting companies and individuals.
Our practice areas
- General taxation of private and state-owned companies, including handling tax disputes
- Patrimonial taxation
- Transaction-related taxation
- Taxation in the financial sector Real estate taxation
- Transfer pricing
- Local taxes
- Non-salary benefits (stock options, incentive schemes, etc.).
- Co-operation between lawyers specialising in each area of taxation and in other areas of law.
- Collective expertise acquired through daily experience acquired in the most complex taxation issues.
- Risk management: our know-how and expertise enables us to provide clients with highly reliable legal advice on their strategic and tactical choices.
- Reputed support provided to companies in their dealings with the tax authorities and in pre-litigation and litigation proceedings.
- Ability to handle a client’s overall tax strategy at national and international level through our international network of offices and member firms of CMS.
We advise medium-sized enterprises and major groups in all business sectors, as well as public institutions, local authorities and individuals.