Mergers & Acquisitions
We support our clients (industrial players, funds, entrepreneurs, etc.) in M&A cases of all kinds (disposals, acquisitions, spin-offs, private equity, joint ventures, venture capital, etc.). Our department includes lawyers with specific expertise in cross-border transactions involving several countries. For all transactional matters, we rely on the firm’s other areas of expertise in order to provide an extensive and comprehensive approach to our clients.
We assist our clients in their acquisition or sale of companies (listed or not), industries or assets and in the establishment of joint ventures, and more specifically in:
- The conduct of the legal and tax analysis prior to the implementation of the operation and its structuring
- The organization of the data room and due diligence
- Drafting and negotiation of preparatory acts (confidentiality, exclusivity, process letters, non-binding and binding LOI, etc.)
- The audit as well as the negotiation and drafting of the contractual documentation relating to the transaction (assignment contract, guarantee contract, transitional agreements, etc.)
- In international operations, with a special expertise in in-bound and out-bound operations.