Tax-efficient cross-border finance structures: opportunities and constraints
This discussion group will identify and consider various financing structures for organisations doing business in several EU Member States. The aim is to bring to light the tax opportunities, constraints and obstacles in the countries where the entities comprising the financing structure are established. Our experts will specifically focus on practical solutions for holding and operating companies in France and Eastern Europe, and financing companies in Belgium and Luxembourg. The workshop will also be an opportunity to give an overview of the tax implications of debt forgiveness in those jurisdictions as well as possible cross-border tax optimizations.
- Olivier Querinjean - CMS DeBacker (Belgium)
- Agnès de l'Estoile-Campi - CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre (France)
- Diogo Duarte de Oliveira - CMS DeBacker (Luxembourg)
- Arkadiusz Michaliszyn - CMS Cameron McKenna (Poland)
- Ludovic Duguet - CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre (France)