2 rue Ancelle
Emeric Lemoine joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2002. His everyday work involves defending companies in disputes related to individual or collective labour relations (industrial tribunals, the high court and any other jurisdictions competent to handle disputes regarding staff representative elections, collective bargaining, collective labour disputes, redundancy programmes, etc.).
Emeric also defends companies in URSSAF disputes (Social Security Tribunal, Court of Appeal) and in disputes relating to criminal employment law.
- Me Jacques Adam legal practice (1996-1997)
- Me Jean-Pierre Lefol legal practice (1997-2002)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1997)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Private Law, University of Paris X - Nanterre (1995)
- Master's degree in Business Law (1994)
- Publications, Revue Décideurs, Stratégie - Finance - Droit