174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Franck Thevenin is an associate within the Insolvency Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats Lyon. He acts as an advisor (including mediation, assistance and representation before the courts and other governing bodies) in the prevention of insolvencies & restructuring (early warning procedures / restructuring companies in difficulty / takeovers of companies in difficulty, negotiation with creditors (debt restructuring, moratoriums, etc.) and the implementation of refinancing agreements / preventive measures: ad hoc mandate and conciliation).
Franck also assists his clients in insolvency proceedings (safeguarding, judicial reorganisations and winding-up proceedings) on behalf of the company, the buyer and shareholders, as well as on behalf of the company’s creditors and other contracting partners.
He also acts in litigation specific to companies in difficulty: litigation relating to extending the activities detailed above, disputes between creditors and claims against management.
A lawyer since 2009, Franck Thevenin joined the firm in 2014.
- Lecturer at the Université Lumière-Lyon II, Insolvency Law
- SCP Ribeyre, David & Associés (2012–2014), Lyon Bar, Associate, Commercial litigation and insolvency law
- Benoît Chabert, Paris Bar, (2009–2011), Associate, Judicial litigation and business criminal law (the Erika oil spill case, the growth hormone trial and ‘City of Paris fictitious employment case’).
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) Versailles (2009)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Financial Law, Université Paris Sud (2008)
- Post-graduate research degree (DEA) in Private Law and Criminal Science, Université Paris Sud (2007)