2 rue Ancelle
Géraldine joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2007.
She currently assists clients, who are principally major French and foreign groups, with advice and litigation on commercial leases, property transactions and town planning, including negotiation of related contracts, in the following areas: Property sale and purchase: land, industrial, commercial and residential properties, individual assets or block sales; Construction: construction contracts, assistance to and representation of property owners, project management, property development; Property Management: commercial leases (negotiation and determination of rent, eviction processes), professional and residential leases, long-term leases (public and private entities).
- Certificate of specialisation in Property Law - Paris Bar (2013)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), (2008) Master's degree in Property Law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (2006)
- Master's degree in Insurance Law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (2005)
- Mémento Urbanisme-Construction 2018, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre
- La validité de la vente remise en cause pour défaut d’information ? - La Lettre de l’Immobilier, Option Finance (June 2011)