2 rue Ancelle
Lionel Lenczner joined the firm in 1989 and was co-opted as Equity Partner in 1997.
Lionel is an expert in direct taxes, and primarily handles cases in the following subject areas: taxation of national and international mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, tax integration structures, property taxation and taxation of financial products (banking and insurance sectors). He also deals with litigious matters.
- Editor in the Tax Legislation Department, French Ministry for the Economy and Finance (1983-1989)
- Lecturer at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Tax Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1980)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Mémento Groupes de Sociétés 2009-2010, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (July 2009)
- Publications in various journals : Documentation Organique, Editions Francis Lefebvre on taxes of conglomerates and provisions for establishment abroad, and M.T.F. on tax applied to disassembled products