2 rue Ancelle
Loïc Fehr joined the employment law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014.
He advises French and international companies on collective and individual labour relations and on the employment implications of their strategic decisions, providing advice and handling disputes in the following main areas: collective bargaining and employee representation, compensation and benefits, restructurings, redundancy plans, mergers & acquisitions, employment audits, international mobility and collective and individual disputes.
He also frequently advises start-up.
He is lecturer on the Master’s course in Law and Labour Relationships Practice (DPRT) at Montpellier University 1.
- Lecturer on the Master's course in Law and Labour Relationships Practice (DPRT), University of Montpellier 1 (since 2016)
- Employee Relations Department, GE Capital (2013)
- Human Resources Department, NextradioTV (2011)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2014)
- Master 2 in Law and Labour Relationships Practice, University of Montpellier 1 (2011)
- Bar Admission, Hauts-de-Seine, France (2015)
- Les nouvelles mesures de valorisation des carrières et des rémunérations des représentants du personnel – Les Echos (February 2016)
- Burn-out : vers un encadrement juridique ? - Les Echos Business (May 2016)