2 rue Ancelle
Madeleine Bénistan joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018.
Madeleine works on employment law in particular on individual work relations, including drafting employment contracts, managing workplace health issues, implementation of disciplinary sanctions and dismissal procedures, negotiation and preparation of settlement agreements.
She also works on collective relations including issues related to managing employee representative organisations, audits.
- RATP, Trainee (January–June 2018)
- CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, Trainee (July–December 2017)
- Fromont Briens, Trainee (January–June 2016)
- CAPA (2018)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, University of Paris Dauphine (2015)
- Master’s degree in German and French Law, University of Cologne and University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2014)