2 rue Ancelle
Mathilde Biermann joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2017.
Mathilde is specialized in international Business law, international distribution, product liability and recall processes.
Mathilde assists the clients on international contract issues, she advises them regarding contractual due diligence and negotiation of sales of business ("cession de fonds de commerce") as well as commercial litigations.
- Trainee lawyerTrainee lawyer, Cohen Amir-Aslani (2017)
- Trainee lawyer, Degrémont- Suez (2016)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Paris Bar School (2017)
- Master’s degree in International business law, University of Tours (2014)
- Master’s degree in Business law, University of Paris 10-Nanterre (2013)
- Bar Admission (Haut-de-Seine, France)