174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Nelly-Marine Hur-Vario is an associate in the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
Nelly-Marine works in Elodie Bossuot-Quin's team on social security issues (Accidents at work/ Occupational diseases).
Her expertise in criminal labour law enables her to deal with accidents at work cases in a transversal way, first in pre-litigation and then in litigation.
- Associate (criminal labour law and criminal business law, social security law), at SCP AgueraA & Associated (January 2015–December 2018)yon
Private law : introduction to the law / Civil law/ Family law (lectures and tutorial), Criminal law : general / special / business / criminal procedure (lectures and tutorial), Criminology and Organization of the prison system (lectures)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer
- Doctorate in Criminal Law and criminal Sciences (“ Dignity in the enforcement of custodial sentences”), University Lyon 3 (2011)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Criminal Law, University Lyon 3 (2003)
- Bar Admission (Lyon, France)
- Ethical dangers of dangerousness assessment in France - publication (2015)
- Analyse of the effectiveness of religious freedom in the French prisons - conference (2013)
- The legal status of human body, between free disposals and protection of public ordrer - Publication( 2013)
- Collaborative reaserch on the psychic experience of placement under electronic surveillance, in Association Groupement Rhône-Alpes de Criminologie Clinique (2011-2015)
- The administration of criminal evidence : from inadmissibility to probationary value - Publication (2012)
- The inmate’s dignity in the light of his awareness of his existence - Publication (2012)
- Criminal measures and dignity of persons - Conference (2010)
- Security measures in France - Conference (2009)