174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Pierre Combes is a partner in the Department of Social Law CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
Pierre is involved in pre-litigation and litigation in employment law, the right to social security and social protection. He advises daily businesses of all sizes on the legal aspects of individual and collective labor relations as well as social protection.
It exerts a very strong litigator activity across the French territory before the Courts sitting in social matters: Labour Court, Court of Social Security Affairs, District Court, High Court, Social Chamber of the Court call.
Lawyer for 13 years, Pierre Combes joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats in 2012.
- Lawyer in the firm Joseph AGUERA & Associés (2003-2011)
- Legal laid and advice to companies in the field of labour law, including accidents at work and occupational diseases (Since 2003)
- Specializing in Social security and Social protection law
- Specializing in Employment law
- Maîtrise Carrières Judiciaires, University Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- Maîtrise Droit Social et relations sociales dans l’entreprise, Institut d’études du travail, University Lumière Lyon 2
- CAPA, Ecole des Avocats Rhône Alpes