2 rue Ancelle
Pierre deals exclusively with international transactions relating to Africa. He has been practising as a lawyer since 1996 and has gained extensive experience advising companies carrying out cross-border investments in Africa. Consequently, he has developed specific expertise in OHADA business law, contract and distribution law, and legal and tax advice for international investments and transactions (drafting international commercial contracts, company law, privatisation and restructuring operations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, investment structuring, distribution and network contracts, public-private partnerships, etc.).
Pierre Joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2004.
- HSD Ernst & Young, Paris and Libreville (1996-1998)
- HSD Ernst & Young, Abidjan (1999-2003)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1999)
- Master's degree (DJCE) in Corporate Legal Advice, University of Poitiers (1995)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Business Law and Taxation, University of Poitiers (1995)
- Certificate of specialisation in Economic Law, Valedictorian, University of Montpellier (1995)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in EU business law, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain (1994)
- Master’s degree in Private Business Law, University of Bordeaux IV (1994)
- Master's degree in Public Business Law, University of Bordeaux IV (1993)
- Member of ACE (Association Française des Avocats Conseils d'Entreprises)