The CMS China luxury goods team would like to introduce its legal guide to China, the first of its kind, a 80 page guide to the luxury goods industry in China.
To successfully establish a presence in China or distribute their goods, luxury goods companies need to carefully take into account all the specificities of the Chinese legal and tax environment.
This guide gives to luxury goods companies an overview of the main legal and tax issues that they may encounter when investing in China, from matters surrounding the establishment of a business, the import and distribution of products or establishment of retail shops to intellectual property protection, etc.
If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of our Luxury goods Legal guide to China then please send an email to [email protected]
- Investment structure-establishing a business
- Chinese taxation regime applicable to luxury goods companies
- Trading with overseas affiliates: imports and transfer pricing
- Distribution models
- Product quality and product liability
- Protecting IP rights and dealing with counterfeits
- Competition concerns