05 June 2018, 11:00 -
With large organisations taking new approaches to technology development and support, including agile development and DevOps (aligning support and development), new approaches to contractual frameworks and commercial models are needed. In the first of our Tech Advantage webinars, the CMS team will discuss recent experience and the tension in ensuring value for money and outcomes while not overriding the flexibility and empowerment that is at the heart of these models.
We will discuss:
- What does 'agile' really mean?
- What are the main benefits and tensions?
- How do you retain control without undermining the principles of agile?
- What are Sprints, Epics, Stories, Scrums, Release Trains, Backlog Grooming and Goldilocks conundrums?
- How do you drive value for money and measure outcomes, and can you really rely on a relative currency of effort such as Story Points?
- What is DevOps and how do the different delivery models impact risk and commercial models?
- What commercial models can be used and how do these differ from the traditional approaches?
We will aim to demystify agile and talk about how to implement successful commercial and contractual relationships.
To sign up for the webinar please register below.