06 March 2019, 18:00 -
As CMS launches its report - AI in Consumer & Retail - we would like to invite you to an exclusive roundtable dinner discussion in London on the impacts and implementation of AI in the consumer sector.
Whether you are concerned or exhilarated, the age of AI is here – from virtual assistants, to driverless vehicles and frictionless shops. CMS’ report, to be launched shortly, uses extensive consumer research and a survey of business leaders to explore AI technologies and the new customer journey, the challenges of implementing AI, and the consumer attitudes that will ultimately shape its future.
During the discussion we will delve into some of the key themes of the report such as:
- Data, trust & ethics in AI
- Consumer readiness - why age is key
- AI skills shortages in consumer organisations
- How AI might actually reinvigorate, not hurt, the high-street
- Navigating legal & regulatory concerns
Numbers are limited, so please let us know if you would like to attend.