11 September 2019, 08:30 -
The next seminar in the CMS renewables breakfast seminar series will focus on the opportunities and issues that arise for investors in the secondary market for onshore renewables, both in the UK and on multi-jurisdictional/portfolio deals. The seminar will look at a variety of aspects, including:
- key developments of note in the renewables frameworks of key jurisdictions of interest to investors,
- the specific features of renewables as distinct from other asset classes,
- the principal drivers for investment (including changing return expectations and cost-competition) into subsidised and, increasingly, merchant renewables projects,
- geographical hotspots and regional considerations,
- the kinds of investors chasing these assets and their sources of funding,
- the dynamics of auction and other sale processes,
- changing operational, revenue & related strategies.
This event is aimed at investors, sponsors/developers, lenders and advisers actively involved in and considering entering into the secondary renewables market. This seminar is planned to coincide with the launch of the update to the multi-jurisdictional CMS Renewables Guide detailing the legal and regulatory framework for renewables in over thirty jurisdictions.
Please save the date and RSVP to reserve your place. Further details and speakers will be confirmed in due course.