28 June 2018, 09:00 -
Join us for the 2018 CMS Consumer & Retail Conference. Meet with other leading FMCG, Retail and Consumer Goods professionals from across Europe and join the discussion on the issues impacting the sector today.
This year we focus on disruption, innovation and adapting to a brave new world. Alongside CMS experts we have a great line-up of speakers with highlights including: Lord Mark Price (former MD of Waitrose), Richard Lim (CEO of Retail Economics), Ed Bradley (Co-Founder of Virtualstock), Neil Williams (Chief Operating Officer of French Connection) and award winning retail technology start-ups ZigZag and MishiPay, with further announcements to be made as we get closer.
Throughout the morning we will explore the following:
- The state-of-the-market and the outlook for Consumer & Retail
- Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and the future of the supply chain and the customer journey
- Ad-tech 101: why your media buying agreements aren't fit for purpose
- Crisis management following a product recall, data breach or other reputational risk
- M&A trends in the sector.
Please RSVP using the link below. If you have any queries or would like to invite colleagues, please contact Mael Habell-Aili.