12 June 2018, 08:30 -
Please join us for a morning of topical legal updates and practical insights from CMS’s Technology Team. We will provide cross-disciplinary perspective on a broad spectrum of technology issues - from the way your organisation procures new technology, through to investing in technology companies and using technology to achieve greater efficiencies in your workload.
Our programme will include:
- Horizon-scanning: The progress of the EU ePrivacy Regulation – and what the final version could mean for your organisation’s marketing and advertising.
- Practical tips on how to contract for cloud and SaaS deals.
- A deeper dive into some tricky issues in sourcing contracts including benchmarking, audit and step in.
- The latest commercial contract cases and their practical impact on drafting and negotiation.
- Investing in tech start-ups: top things corporates need to know.
- Working smarter: a look at some legal tech and AI platforms helping in house teams to save time and money and manage risk.
- The latest market practice on e-signatures.
We hope that you be able to join us for a chance to catch up on recent developments and network with your peers.