21 April 2020, 09:00 -
Early in 2020, economists were optimistic about the global economy. Manufacturing recessions were expected to end and markets projected to stabilise. In the UK, a new government put Brexit uncertainties to rest. A pandemic however very quickly brought the world to an instant halt in the first quarter, placing the majority of the global population under movement restrictions. What will the outlook of the UK real estate markets be, what opportunities exist for investors, how can occupiers remain resilient or what would a new normal look like?
Join CMS and Bespoke Globiz for a one hour webinar to discuss these questions as well as current trends and market expectations.
Panel of Speakers:
- Ciaran Carvalho, Partner, UK Head of Real Estate, CMS
- Julian Sandbach, Head of Central London Capital Markets, JLL
- Michael Kavanau, Head of Debt and Structured Finance, JLL
- Tan Kok Heng – Executive Director, Sunway RE Capital, Singapore
- Sharifah Bakar Ali – Director, Bespoke Globiz – Consulting & Advisory (Moderator)
To register, kindly click the button below.