08 March 2019, 09:00 -
The extension of the Senior Manager & Certification Regime to all solo-regulated firms means that impacted firms should set up their projects to meet the implementation deadline and have time to deal with the practicalities and challenges involved.
This webinar will help you optimise your project so that you achieve real gains from the work involved. This is based on our experience over the past four years of helping firms to implement the regime and advising on its practical operation.
This seminar is of particular relevance to Compliance Managers, HR Directors, Legal Directors and individuals who are responsible for implementing the new regime in their firms.
We will be covering:
- The requirements and impacts in a nutshell.
- Assessing who falls into which category – and what difference it makes.
- How to structure your SMCR project, and what to prioritise.
- The conduct rules - what they mean in practice for your senior managers and staff, and how best to engage them.
- The opportunities and challenges for HR and the key people issues including changes to contracts, policies and procedures.
- Where firms hit problems and how to resolve them.