Advising the Board Risk Reports
Short focused reports produced on a regular basis taking a commercial as well as legal view on a comprehensive range of commercial risk issues.
If you wish to subscribe to the full series of Advising the Board reports please contact [email protected]
Reports specifically developed for Board members and anyone whose role includes advising the Board including:
- In-house legal
- Commercial / business affairs
- Compliance/ regulatory
- Department heads
- External consultants
Each Board Risk report includes:
- Succinct digestible information written by CMS legal experts offering practical legal and commercial advice
- Stakeholder barometers gauging who is most at risk for the area of risk under focus
- In-house / expert perspectives offering commercial recommendations
- Clear summary points as practical takeaways
You can read the Advising the Board Risk Reports by clicking on the reports below:
Other risk reports
There are also a number of other risk reports below which we hope you find useful.
Legal Week & CMS - The Cybersecurity Challenge in CEE
CMS International Disputes Conference 2018 Report
CMS Financial Institutions Operational Resilience Report
CMS PFI Disputes Conference brochure
To find out more about risk essentials events you can visit the Risk Essentials events page
To find out more about risk related insights and content you can visit the Risk, Resilence and Reputation Insights section.