78 Cannon Street
Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Anna has over 20 years' experience managing global trade mark portfolios and related, protection and enforcement. She has worked in many varied sectors including Consumer Products, Technology, Media and Communication, Life Sciences & Healthcare , Energy, Food and Drink, Fashion and in the Charities field.
Anna advises clients on all aspects of portfolio management, from brand clearance and filing strategies, through to global opposition, invalidity and revocation programmes and multi-jurisdiction litigation.
Anna has represented clients before the UK IPO, EUIPO, Boards of Appeal, General Court and Hong Kong IPO. She has managed EUTM court disputes seeking pan-EU injunctions in several territories and advised on strategies to utilise Customs seizures effectively. Anna’s broad international disputes practice has extended to management of trade mark disputes in every continent and infringement litigation in Africa, the Asia Pacific Region and widely in Europe (including Albania, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, and Turkey).
Anna also assists brand owners in the non-contentious matters affecting their portfolios including acquisitions, disposals, restructuring, licensing arrangements, name changes and assignments and related recordals programmes.
Post-Brexit, Anna will continue to hold representation and audience rights before the EUIPO, the General Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union. Anna is English and Irish qualified, and she will operate her EU trade mark practice from our Polish office.
- Sky plc on its international trade mark portfolio including : trade mark clearance and filing strategies; management of international opposition, invalidity and revocation actions; pursuing oppositions, invalidity and revocation actions in the UK and before the European Trade Marks Office; substantial evidence preparation; formulating country entry strategies and brand extension strategies; coordination and management of litigation in Europe, Asia and Africa; and implementing international recordals programmes.
- Dentsu Aegis Network on the management of its global trade mark portfolio including global clearance and filing programmes for existing agencies and new acquisitions.
- The RSPCA's subsidiary, Freedom Food Limited, on its food labelling scheme and related portfolio of certification marks including advising on access to the scheme and scheme extension.
- Various clients on a range of industries in relation to trade mark clearance and filing work, for example, ITE, Equire Inc, Rule Financial, Jones New York, Linaro Limited, Red Letter Days, Pacific Direct, Rosetta Stone, Petrobras and M&C Saatchi.
- Various clients on contentious opposition and invalidity proceedings and infringement proceedingsacross a range of industries, including DRS, Globefill, Hugo Boss, Spectrum Brands, Pure Baby Limited, DVF, Bowflex and Quantum Corporation.
- Various clients on IP brand reviews and audits, including ARM Limited, Dentsu Aegis Network and Chorion.
- 1992 – Law Society Finals – York College of Law
- 1990 - LLB – University of Birmingham
- European Trade Mark Attorney