78 Cannon Street
Glyn Taylor is a Partner in our Corporate team with a broad range of corporate financial experience, particularly in public equity. He has advised clients on a wide range of corporate work including IPOs, fundraisings, public company takeovers, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, re-organisations, joint ventures and management buy-outs.
He has been involved in more than 200 transactions involving listed companies and acts for REITS and other public companies on the Official List, AIM and NEX Markets.
- Phoenix Global Resources plc on its £864m acquisition of Trefoil Holdings BV and re admission to trading on AIM.
- Primary Health Properties plc on a £100m private bond placement and £120m Placing and Open Offer and numerous corporate acquisitions and other matters.
- TP Group plc on its £22m institutional fund raising on AIM and its acquisition of ALS Technologies and Flexible Software Solutions.
- Augur Liverpool Limited on a £24 million private placing.
- Mill Residential REIT Plc on the company's AIM admission and fundraising.
- 1982 BA; Hertford College, Oxford
- 1985 MA; Hertford College, Oxford