Some highlights about CMS real estate experience in the UK below.
- Sun Venture, a Singapore-based real estate investor and developer, advised Sun Venture on its £552m acquisition of One and Two New Ludgate from Landsec. Occupying a prominent 1.5 acre site next to the Old Bailey, One and Two New Ludgate provides a combined 389,615 sq ft of office and retail accommodation.
- Legal & General, on its financing and development of Sky Studios Elstree, a state-of-the-art film and tv studio to be constructed on a 32-acre site in Elstree, Hertfordshire, North of London.
- DTZ Investors, on the forward funding of a 310-room scheme in Earlsfield by The Collective for its co-living fund in a deal requiring £70m of investment.
- Mountpark Properties, on its sale of a portfolio of industrial and logistics assets with a value in excess of GBP 500 million. The portfolio comprises of warehouses and prime logistics parks. The assets are located in the UK and Ireland, and the portfolio includes the largest inventory development in the UK which totals more than 750,000 sq ft.
- Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust, on the acquisition of a 50% interest in Phase One of Nova Victoria from Canada Pension Plan Investment Board for over £400m.
- QuadReal, on a £1bn programmatic joint venture between Canadian institutional investor QuadReal Property Group and Valor Real Estate Partners LLP.
- Sun Venture on its £170m+ acquisition of One New Oxford Street in London’s West End, from global developer Nuveen Real Estate and British Airways Pension trustees Limited.
- University of the Arts (UAL), on the multimillion pound relocation of the London College of Communications to a new home.
- Tristan Capital, on the acquisition of three recently completed (and in part pre-let) “shed” schemes at Kettering, Redditch and Bristol from Richardson for a price in the region of £70m.
- Long Harbour Multi-Income Fund, on the £150 million financing of the development of over 400 BTR units in Tottenham Hale.
Please download the PDF version below for more highlights about CMS real estate experience in the UK.
You can also visit the CMS Real Estate Expertise section to find out CMS can help you with your real estate requirements.