10 February 2016, 09:00 -
CMS Budapest proudly invites you and your colleagues to the next event of the “CMS Breakfast Seminar Series". During the interactive business breakfast and round table we will provide an overview on specific English law financing questions.
- Indemnity vs warranty – what is the difference?
- Process agent – when is it needed?
- Best endeavours/best efforts - reasonable endeavours.
- Liquidated damages vs penalty.
- "English law" or "British law"?
- Deed or contract?
- The "Eiusdem generis" rule – referral to only similar expressions.
- "Notwithstanding" or "subject to".
- Reference to as well as exclusion of Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
The presentation will be held in Hungarian. If you do not speak Hungarian or if you are located outside Hungary and cannot attend the presentation, feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested. Please note there is no charge for attending this event, however places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.