02 November 2015, 13:30 -
The Competition Law Workshop will focus on the recent international and domestic trends of the competition law practice.
In the course of the workshop the following questions will be targeted:
- Is it possible to foresee the reactions of the authorities?
- Why market analysis and observing customer preferences are important in the competition procedures?
- Can we avoid any infringement of the law by prevention and thinking in advance?
- How can the authorities use the most recent market research achievements?
- In what extent can the risks be reduced in front of the competition authority? How can we stay out of sight?
- What are the legal limits of free competition for customers (borders of justified business rationale)?
- Once we are in the focus of the competition authority, what methods can be used to ensure lawful operation?
- How can we find proper solutions on the verge of competition law and economics? (Who should we contact and when?)
The presentation will be held in Hungarian. If you do not speak Hungarian or if you are located outside Hungary and cannot attend the presentation, feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues who may be interested. Please note there is no charge for attending this event, however places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.