05 September 2019, 09:00 -
CMS Budapest is pleased to invite you and your colleagues to our Business Breakfast on the 5th of September 2019. In this event, our experts and guest speakers will provide you a comprehensive picture of cybersecurity and we will discuss questions like: How are regional companies dealing with the dangers of cybersecurity? Are they aware of the potential risks? What is their strategy for risk mitigation? Who bears responsibility in the management in case of an attack?
I. Regulatory environment of cybersecurity
- Discussing the report of Cybersecurity challenge in CEE
- Cybersecurity service pack in the CEE
- Outlook for the cybersecurity market
- What are the new developments in cybersecurity?
II. Discussion with three industry representatives on cybersecurity challenges in the specific industry
The affected industries:
- Technology – Gábor Győri, EMEA Security Escalation Manager (Microsoft) and Dóra Petrányi, Partner (CMS)
- Insurance – István Gyulai, Information Security Manager (AAM CEE) and Márton Domokos, Senior Counsel (CMS)
- Automotive – Katalin Horváth, Senior Associate (CMS)
The presentation will be held in Hungarian.
There is no charge for attending this event, however; places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.