02 October 2019, 08:30 -
CMS Budapest is delighted to invite you and your colleagues to our roundtable discussion of a Competition Business Breakfast.
The purpose of the event is to provide a forum for an informal discussion about the recent competition and compliance related hot topics on the financial markets. We will focus on the following topics as a keynote, by combining antitrust experience with industry specifics:
- the EU report to reduce the competition law risks of syndicated lending (practical tips and rules of thumb);
- evaluation of coinsurance and other joint/coordinated market activities;
- cooperation with market players and associations, legal frameworks of lobbying, the importance of state involvement;
- the status of domestic and international proceedings affecting the sector (e.g. MIF-case, “BankAdat” court proceedings and the result of the sector inquiry on payment cards);
- the potential consequences of a prohibited State aid (focusing on “Babaváró” loans).
Any reflecting and/or additional questions to include your day-to-day concerns (whether in advance or on the spot) are also welcome.
Please note that the language of the event will be Hungarian.
To register, please use the button below.