15 June 2021, 10:00 -
Retraining leaders: how the role of leader is changing in the conditions of hybrid work and permanent uncertainty
Leaders and managers at all levels now have extremely complex tasks and new challenges where employee care and performance control in the hybrid world demand special attention.
Retraining leaders is a priority for most organisations in the world and Ukraine today. Companies are actively working on changing the agenda in terms of developing the management paradigm, and CMS is no exception.
We offer managers and responsible HR executives a unique programme: “Retraining leaders: how the role of leader is changing in the conditions of hybrid work and permanent uncertainty”, which will enable manager development programmes to be launched and new focuses to be formed.
The speakers are Oksana Semeniuk, an expert in leadership development with 27 years of experience in Ukrainian and international environments, and CMS partner Olga Beliakova, who will help you:
- Understand how the values and the needs of people have changed in this new, unforeseeable world
- Form a vision of the changes in the leadership context and realise where to start making those changes
- Get recommendations for acting in your environments
Part 2: Leader’s way of thinking: why it is important to start changes from realising of the inner system of coordinates
- Leader’s thinking: why it is important and what you need to know about your brain
- Thinking 1.0. Thinking 2.0. Thinking 3.0 – Where do we see ourselves?
- How to test and identify your type of thinking and all of its pros and cons
To register for this webinar please click the link below.
Other webinars in the series:
8 June - Leader-manager: what has changed for leadership in the year after the pandemic
22 June - Competences for the leader. A human-centric approach to work
Save three Tuesdays in June!
Format: 3 webinars of 90 minutes each, including live-quiz and interaction with the audience.
Time: 10:00–12:00 Kyiv time