13 May 2021, 15:00 -
CMS is delighted to invite you to an online meeting where CMS’s colleagues will discuss key considerations and lessons learnt during pandemic with legal, privacy and HR leaders from major companies.
Topics that will be covered:
- Best practices in Covid-19 testing and contact searches at workplaces
- The NAIH has recently issued its guidance on fundamental rules regarding monitoring vaccinations at the workplaces.
- How should we comply with these rules in practice?
- During the recruitment process, can employers ask job applicants if they have been vaccinated? Can an employer require its employees to be vaccinated or lay off employees who refuse to be vaccinated?
- What should we do if employees refuse to allow the processing of personal data necessary to fight Covid-19?
- What can we expect from the EU’s Digital Green Certificate?
- Actual examples and best practices while working with employees and outside service providers.
The event will be held in Hungarian and you register for the event below.