Law-Now e-learning delivers e-learning courses to help organisations of all sizes reduce the risk of infringements occurring within their business. Drawing upon our global multi-sector expertise, we will tailor your e-learning solution so that it supports your organisation’s and individual learner’s objectives.
New laws and huge fines imposed on household name companies have recently brought the risk of bribery and corruption sharply into focus. Businesses must take compliance seriously or they risk intervention by regulators. The most effective way to reduce this risk is to make sure employees receive relevant and up to date training
Our on-demand e-learning courses cover topics such as Anti-bribery and corruption, Diversity and inclusion, Managing the risks of using social media, Competition law, Data protection, plus many more.
Benefits to our clients include:
- Highly interactive course content to drive learner engagement;
- Completely customisable courses built collaboratively with you to ensure the best learner experience;
- An effective 6-step development approach allowing agile working from project initiation through to launch;
- Our courses form an intrinsic part of an organisations blended learning approach to risk management;
- Custom learning management system to allow you to quickly and effectively deliver courses to your learners;
- Translation and localisation services available to ensure content remains relevant for a global audience.
Visit the Law-Now E-learning website or request a demo now.