Highlights of our experience in Lifesciences in Hungary
- A subsidiary of a multinational pharmaceutical company on a major investigation initiated by the Hungarian healthcare authority, the rules concerning promotion of medicinal products, medical aids and dietary supplements; supporting the client in the contract negotiation process with local and international distributors/manufacturers
- Assisting a German pharmaceutical and chemical producer company in matters relating to promotion of medicinal products, employment, data protection and internal investigations; supporting the client in adapting a unique stock management model in CEE
- Roche on various tender procedures, local regulations on medical devices, product reimbursement and interaction with healthcare professionals; representing the company before the Public Procurement Dispute Board
- Johnson & Johnson’s Consumer Healthcare and Medical Devices & Diagnostics divisions in various regulatory, competition, public procurement, employment, corporate and tax law matters; representing the company before different Hungarian authorities and courts.
- Becton Dickinson in adapting its program to collect blood samples for industrial purposes for the first time in Europe at its Tatabánya facility.