The CMS Dispute Resolution team offers the full range of integrated support, sector and commercial experience and a world-class service to respond quickly to you - a true 360° approach, from long-term planning and deployment of case strategy to emergency response, injunctions and applications and expedited procedures.
We handle all your risk and dispute interactions from regulators to reporters, on issues from data breaches to disputes, in arenas from cyberspace to the c-suite.
Whatever your risks, you need to deal with them in ways that build your resilience and protect your reputation. We will be there around the clock and around the world, whenever and wherever you need us.
Our team is experienced in all forms of dispute resolution, including:
- commercial litigation
- general litigation
- arbitration, mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- judicial review
- constitutional and administrative law reviews
- reputation management
- sector specific skills
At CMS, we put your world first. You do not want to litigate. You want to avoid disputes and when they do arise, be with the right team to resolve them.
We work with our clients to navigate the most complex matters and embrace a range of technologies, project management expertise and resources to deliver value for them.
Where your dispute cannot be resolved in any other way, we will deploy our expertise and resources to fight in your corner to the end.
Members of our team are specialised in mining as well as construction and engineering litigation, representing mining houses and engineering firms.
What we offer
- alternative dispute resolution
- banking and finance disputes
- business rescue, financial restructuring and insolvency
- class actions
- construction and engineering
- cross-border disputes
- data protection, privacy and cyber-security
- employment and labor
- fraud and asset recovery
- international arbitration
- product liability, including automotive, pharmaceuticals and medical device
- professional negligence
- public and administrative law
- regulation and investigations, including compliance, regulatory and enforcement
- securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- shareholder disputes and activism
- white-collar crime