Our dedicated team advises and assists companies on any governance related topics on a regular or ad hoc basis with the aim of:
- Creating a climate of trust and transparency for shareholders and stakeholders.
- Allowing all shareholders to ensure that their rights are protected.
- Putting in place over time a governance that meets to best practices standards and the needs of the company.
Here are a few examples of our interventions:
- Drafting of documents: internal regulation, charter of ethics, family charter
- Audit of compliance with the Afep-Medef or Middlenext code
- Review of the Report on Corporate Governance
- "Say on pay": Implementation of the remuneration policy, drafting of the remuneration report and preparation of the shareholders' vote
- Preparation of general meetings: drafting resolutions on capital increases, allocation of stock options or free shares
- Assessment of the board: We are also able to intervene as well in the preparation phase of the self-evaluation (audit of the governance of the company and its documents, drafting of the evaluation questionnaire for the members of the board, etc.) in carrying out the external evaluation, in particular:- Governance audit and benchmark with comparable companies- Drafting of the evaluation questionnaire- Individual interviews with administrators- Summary report with recommendations and action plans- Presentation to the Council
We will also accompany you in exceptional situations related to governance, with regard to the anticipation of the transfer of family businesses, the preparation of an IPO or the prevention of shareholder conflicts.