Our global network of leading funds lawyers gives us a worldwide body of cutting-edge local knowledge of the latest trends in fund terms, taxation, regulation and markets.
Mixed with a culture of clarity and pragmatism, this allows us to offer effective, bespoke solutions to the very different needs of our diverse base of international manager and investor clients.
We are experts on all strategies and structures:
- Institutional and retail funds
- Private and listed structures
- Real estate, debt, infrastructure and PE
- Start-ups, global managers and institutions
- Co-investment and segregated accounts
Local tax and regulatory expertise:
- UK (London, Edinburgh and Glasgow)
- EU (France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and more)
- Africa (South Africa)
- Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong and China)
- USA (a permanent regulatory presence)
Our specialised funds lawyers not only understand clients’ business and requirements, but also the funds landscape and its markets – established and emerging, global and local.