CMS Breach Assistant – the ultimate guide to dealing with a data breach
Let us guide you through your next steps when faced with a data breach.
For most businesses, the question is not if you will experience a breach, but when it will happen. Use this app to understand the priority actions you should take when faced with a breach, and contact CMS data breach response lawyers at the touch of a button.
The costs of a data breach and an effective cyber attack are increasing. With brand reputation and customer trust at risk as well as finances, intellectual property and data privacy, cybersecurity is a critical business issue. Rapid response in the initial stages is critical. CMS can help.
CMS Breach Assistant offers:
- On-the-go support via your smart phone for 19 jurisdictions (see jurisdictions).
- Guidance: an easy-to-use overview of what you need to do and who you need to notify in the event of a data breach, including local regulator details.
- Clear direction: easily find breach notification forms of local data protection regulators in 18 jurisdictions.
- Emergency button: send a direct email to the CMS data breach response lawyers in your selected country.
- Contact details: view contact information of CMS data protection lawyers.
The premium version of the app, with access to information on over 70 jurisdictions, will be available shortly.
The user-friendly interface
- Czech Republic