Law-Now e-learning delivers interactive e-learning courses that help organisations of any size reduce the risk of infringements occurring within their business. Drawing upon our global multi-sector expertise, we tailor your e-learning solution so that it supports your overall organisations requirements and individual learner objectives. We work closely with clients who wish to customise course content in accordance with almost any jurisdiction around the world, as well as translate the course into any language.
Our on-demand e-learning courses cover topics such as Cyber Security, the Corporate Offences of Failure to Prevent the Facilitation of Tax Evasion, Anti-bribery and corruption, Competition law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Diversity and inclusion and many more.
We shall soon be releasing new courses covering AI Ethics and the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR).
Benefits to our clients include:
- Highly interactive course content that drives learner engagement through the use of scenarios and practical real-life examples;
- Completely customisable courses built collaboratively with you that ensure the best learner experience;
- An effective 6-step development approach allowing agile working from project initiation through to launch;
- Cloud based Learning Management Systems that allows quick and effective delivery of courses to your global audience;
- Translation and localisation services that ensure content remains relevant to all learners;
- Courses support any organisations blended learning approach to risk management.
Visit the Law-Now E-learning website for more information or request a free demo now.